We're Reputable, We're Dependable, We're Knowledgeable
Burst or Frozen Pipes
Frozen Or Burst Pipes
Frozen Pipe Burst Repair Near You!
When it’s bitterly cold outside, your water pipes are susceptible to freezing. Once they freeze, the ice inside expands and compromises the pipe. Once you’re dealing with burst pipes, there is nothing to do but turn off your water supply and call Spencer Home Services. Our team of expert, licensed plumbers is here to help you with all your plumbing needs, including a burst pipe!
Signs Your Pipes are Frozen or You Have a Burst Pipe
Spencer Home Services is well-equipped to handle frozen and burst pipes. So that you know what to look out for, here are some signs that your pipes may be frozen or have already burst:
- No water coming out of the faucet: If you turn on the faucet and no water comes out or the flow is significantly reduced, this could be a sign that your pipes are frozen.
- Strange noises: If you hear strange noises coming from your pipes, such as banging or clanking, this could indicate that the pipes are under stress and at risk of bursting.
- Unpleasant odors: If you notice a foul odor coming from your pipes, this could indicate that there is a blockage in the pipes due to frozen water.
- Water stains or bulges: If you notice water stains or bulges on your walls or ceilings, this could be a sign that your pipes have already burst and water is leaking into your home.
- Reduced water pressure: If the water pressure in your home has suddenly decreased, this could indicate that your pipes are partially or fully blocked due to frozen water.
- Standing water: If you notice standing water in your home, there’s a chance you have a burst pipe that is leaking water.
Our Frozen & Burst Pipe Repair Services
With a burst pipe, there are only a few options when it comes to repair. Typically, the following two services will cover any burst pipe:
- Pipe patching: If the burst is small, a plumber can patch the hole with a pipe clamp or a pipe repair sleeve. This is a quick and cost-effective solution that can be done without replacing the entire pipe.
- Pipe replacement: If the damage is severe or if the pipe is old and corroded, it may be necessary to replace the entire pipe. This involves cutting out the damaged section of pipe and installing a new section.
How to Prevent Frozen & Burst Pipes
Peabody winters can be unpredictable at times. From mild November to a couple of feet of snow in February. When winter comes around, the first thing all homeowners should be concerned with are frozen pipes. Water left in plumbing can freeze and expand, causing the pipes to burst open and cause flooding in your home. The best way to handle a frozen pipe is through prevention.
- Insulate: Ensure all external plumbing or indoor plumbing that run near outdoor walls is well insulated and well protected. This will help keep pipes above freezing temperatures.
- Running water: When the temps drop, don’t be afraid to leave your faucets on. They don’t have to be open much, but enough to allow water to move through the pipes. This will help prevent water from sitting and freezing.
- Open cabinet doors: Allowing indoor air to circulate underneath your sink will allow those pipes to warm up to room temperature.
Choose Spencer Home Services For Same Day Burst Pipe Service!
No matter the problem or time of year we can come to your aid. You can count on our trusted professionals for:
- Expertise: Our technicians have years of experience in the industry, and are trained to repair any burst pipe situations. They have the knowledge and skills to ensure that your new water pipes are installed correctly, safely, and to your satisfaction.
- High-Quality Products: We use only the highest quality materials, ensuring that you won’t need us again to repair our own work.
- Affordable Prices: We believe in providing our customers with high-quality services at affordable prices. Our burst pipe services are competitively priced, and we offer financing options for qualified individuals to make it easier for you to get the hot water supply you need.
- Exceptional Customer Service: We are provide our customers with the best possible experience. Our team of professionals are always ready to answer your questions and provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision.
Frozen and Burst Pipe Repair Services in Peabody and North Shore, Massachusetts
Call us today and see why we’ve been Peabody’s favorite plumbing professionals for more than 40 years. One of our world-class service technicians will be at your house or business before the end of the day to help you with your plumbing, whatever the problem may be. Our prices can’t be beaten, and we’re always offering new deals and savings opportunities for our valued customers, so be sure to check back often to see the latest offers. Spencer Home Services proudly provides water heater services to the following areas:
- North Andover
- North Reading
- West Newbury