We're Reputable, We're Dependable, We're Knowledgeable
Spencer Home Services is Hiring
The difference between a job and a career is a clear path for advancement and your own passion for the work. You don’t want to waste your time working somewhere you hate and will stifle your professional and personal growth. That’s where we come in.
We’ve been family-owned and operated for 40+ years. We understand that we are only as good as our technicians, so we know the importance of taking care of our people. We strive to create a positive work environment where every member of the Spencer Home Services family can grow and expand their natural talents.
Licensed Journeyman Plumber
Spencer Contracting Corp – Peabody, MA
We are looking for a committed and personable journeyman plumber to complete our team. The journeyman plumber will be required to diagnose and remedy issues pertaining to water and HVAC systems, which might include drips, obstructions, and weather damage. You should always ensure that services are rendered in a professional, courteous manner in order to maximize customer retention.
To ensure success as a journeyman plumber, you should exhibit impeccable troubleshooting and decision-making skills. An outstanding journeyman plumber will suggest services that may be of use to families who have incurred damages and delays as a result of plumbing issues.
Journeyman Plumber Responsibilities:
- Locating leaks, tears, blockages, corrosion, and weather damage in water and HVAC features.
- Informing clients of all estimated costs before commencing work.
- Fixing issues in water and HVAC systems by repairing or replacing these structures, or aspects thereof.
- Installing pipes, gutters, and appropriate fixtures to ensure adequate drainage.
- Ensuring that structures are in excellent working condition upon completion of each project.
- Consulting with clients to identify and address any other concerns related to their water and HVAC systems.
- Advising clients on appropriate care for their water and HVAC systems.
- Observing pertinent health and safety regulations.
Journeyman Plumber Requirements:
- Successful completion of an appropriate, formal training program or apprenticeship.
- Licensed to practice as a Journeyman Plumber in the state where you will be working.
- Familiarity with all relevant techniques and tools needed to perform your duties.
- Exceptional physical fitness and hand-eye coordination.
- Capacity to operate independently.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Willingness to avail yourself beyond normal working hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $120,000.00 per year